Marketing Assistant w. Korean language skills (m/f/d)
- Support of the sales department (e.g. budget planning)
- Preparing sales forecasts (monthly/quarterly)
- Planning of sales strategies based on the current market situation
- Market research concerning new products and competitors’ activities
- Stock management
- Product sample management
- Other administrative tasks (such as filing, mailing and so on)
- First working experience desirable
- Excellent Korean and English language skills essential (German would be a plus)
- Good command in Excel (SAP would be a plus)
- Interpersonal skills: reliable, flexible, team-player, willing to learn new things
- Pleasant working environment in a multi-national team
- Direct and fulltime employment at the company
You are interested in this position? Then we would like to get to know you.
Please kindly send us your CV via the below form. We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.