Financial Planner with Korean language skills (m/f/d)
- You will create long-term and mid-term business plans based on analyzed data
- Your tasks include the creation of financial forecasts, variance analysis etc.
- You will provide additional analysis concerning potential risks and opportunities for the company business divisions
- You oversee the review and setup of the annual budget of the company and subsidiaries
- You will be responsible for presentations concerning the monthly business review
- additional financial tasks may be added if necessary
- University degree ideally in accounting, finance, controlling or business administration or comparable qualification
- work experience in finance or as certified public accountant highly preferred
- language skills: fluent in English and Korean, German is a plus
- excellent knowledge of MS Office, additional software such as SAP is a plus
- High affinity for numbers and analytical thinking
- Pleasant work environment in a multi-national team
- Direct and fulltime employment at the company
- Unlimited contract
- Visa support through the company possible
- Fair salary
- Start: negotiable
You are interested in this position? Then we would love to get to know you.
How can you apply? Simply use the application-button to send us your CV (ideally in English and German). We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Job Type: Accounting
Job Location: Frankfurt