Financial Planner with Korean language skills (m/f/d)
- You will create long-term and mid-term business plans based on analyzed data
- Your tasks include the creation of financial forecasts, variance analysis etc.
- You will provide additional analysis concerning potential risks and opportunities for the company business divisions
- You oversee the review and setup of the annual budget of the company and subsidiaries
- You will be responsible for presentations concerning the monthly business review
- additional financial tasks may be added if necessary
- University degree ideally in accounting, finance, controlling or business administration or comparable qualification
- work experience in finance or as certified public accountant highly preferred
- language skills: fluent in English and Korean, German is a plus
- excellent knowledge of MS Office, additional software such as SAP is a plus
- High affinity for numbers and analytical thinking
- Pleasant work environment in a multi-national team
- Direct and fulltime employment at the company
- Unlimited contract
- Visa support through the company possible
- Fair salary
- Start: negotiable
You are interested in this position? Then we would love to get to know you.
How can you apply? Simply use the application-button to send us your CV (ideally in English and German). We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.