Sales Staff w. Korean language skills (m/f/d)
- Sales activities mainly to Korean clients in Europe
- Responsible for regular customers
- Establishing also new contacts
- Business development
- Research of market information
- Business trips within Europe (depending on Covid-19 situation)
- Reporting and other administrative tasks
- Successfull graduation of University
- Experience in Sales/ Business administration is desired (but also new graduates are welcome to apply)
- Excellent Korean and very good English language skills
- German would be a plus (but no must)
- Communicative and open character, teamplayer, ambitious
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Pleasant working environment in a multi-national team
- On-the-job-training about the products and the sales activities
- Direct and fulltime employment at the company
- Unlimited contract
- Fair salary
You are interested in this position? Then we would like to get to know you.
Please kindly send us your CV via the below form. We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.