Sales Staff w. Korean language skills (m/w/d)
- Sales activities mainly to Korean clients in Europe
- Responsible for regular customers
- Establishing also new contacts
- Business development
- Research of market information
- Business trips within Europe (depending on Covid-19 situation)
- Reporting and other administrative tasks
- Successfull graduation of University
- Experience in Sales/ Business administration is desired
(but also new graduates are welcome to apply)
- Excellent Korean and very good English language skills
- German would be a plus (but no must)
- Communicative and open character, teamplayer, ambitious
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Pleasant working environment in a multi-national team
- On-the-job-training about the products and the sales activities
- Direct and fulltime employment at the company
- Unlimited contract
- Fair salary
Düsseldorf area, Germany
You are interested in this position? Then we would love to get to know you.
How can you apply? Simply use the application-button to send us your CV (ideally in English and German). We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.